Friday, February 20, 2015
Monday, April 26, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
- 6 to 8 Fresh Bread slices (choose any of your favorite bread I used wheat).
- 6 TO 8 T. Spoon Full cheese spread or Cream Cheese.
- 1 Tea Spoon Full Chat Masala or Black salt,if u like more cheese and less spice taste.(I sprinkled chat masala).
- Oil For Frying .
- A Frying Pan.
- 4 Large Table Spoon Of Chick Pea Flour(Besan)(about200 gm)
- 1 small T.Spoon Full Red Chilly Powder.(I used kashmiri degi mirch).
- 1 small T. Spoonful Ajwain(Carom seeds).
- Salt to taste.
- 1/2 T. spoon Turmeric Powder(Haldi).
- A Pinch of soda by cab.
- Water just enough to make a thick batter of coating consistency(u might need only 1 cup = 100 m.l. water only)
- Mix together all the ingredients of Batter .
- Pour little water to make paste .
- Add more water only if required.
- The Batter should be In smooth thick flowing consistency.
- Keep aside for 1 hour.
Chick Pea BATTER
- Cut Each Bread Slice in triangle shape .
- Spread Cheese on one side sprinkle very little chat masala and cover with the other half.
- Now again half this triangle in to 2 equal triangles. (E.G. 2 FULL SQUARE SLICE WILL MAKE 4 TRIANGLES)
Bread With Cheesy Spread
- Now Heat oil in a pan.( I use canola)
- Once heated on high,Simmer the flames to medium.
- coat each triangle in to batter from both sides.
- Fry into this hot oil till crisp golden brown.
- Remove on a Kitchen Paper.
- Serve Hot With Tea+ Ketchup+Chutney.
- Do not add water at one go that way you will end up having thinner and crumbly batter.
- As Alternate Filling ,You Can Fill Boiled mash Potato too,for that you need to mix chat masala boiled peas into mashed potato and follow the same recipe at rest of the tasks.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
On a Chilly Evening Party You are in No Mood to cook anything fancy but wanna impress your family and friends with some really finger licking yummy dish... then this is the answer.Believe Me you must have never tasted such Tikkas they are so very yummy and best thing is they are pure vegetarian . you don't need to add onion also except for garnishing that too is optional.
- 1/2 Kilo grams. Paneer (cottage cheese).
- 1/2 cup Malai (double cream) Whipped thoroughly.
- 2 Tab Spoon All propose flour (Maida)
- 1 Tab Spoon Yellow Chilly Powder.
- Salt to taste
- 1 large bell pepper deseeded and diced in big cube chunk
- 1 Largely chunk-ed onion cubed.
- 1 Tomato Chunk-ed largely and cubed.
- Skewer to grill or a griller pan.
- 1 Large Onion's Rings (optional)
- Lemon wedges.
- 1 large Table spoon full 5-spice powder or kebab masala.
- Dice The Paneer In Big cube size Chunks.
- Sprinkle Yellow chilly powder generously, Coat well add salt to taste mix carefully without breaking cubes.
- Keep aside.
- Now Mix Together Cream + Flour + Little Bit More chilly Powder +Salt it should be in running like thick paste constancy.
- Now coat each Paneer cube well in this mix and keep in a tray.
- marinade this way for 20 minutes.
- Now on a Skewer skew through 1 chunk of bell pepper then piece of onion then paneer cube then tomato repeat same order till skewer is 1/3rd full .
- Grill on a hot barbecue or in a oven rotating occasionally .Till Golden Crisp Brown.
- if grilling in a pan - just sprinkle little oil then grill all veggies first then grill paneer and then arrange in above skewer's order on a large wooden grill sticks .
- once done Take out all paneer cubes and cut through lengthwise with same hot Skewer that adds special smoky flavor to the tikkas .
- Now garnish on bed of onion rings with lemon wedges.
- Sprinkle 5 spice power and serve very hot and immediately.
- you can combine 2 table spoon nicely beaten curd with mint chutney and a pinch of salt and sugar and serve this dip too along.
- Khasta Naan Or Lacchaa Parantha Goes too well with this.
- This is best for any Dinner party , as starter or serve as a complete dish .
Hi This Is My kitchen and culinary world , Where I posted all my favorite recipes , Whats been expertize by my Mom and my Grand mom(S).Its almost impossible for me to stick to any given recipes until I alter it to my taste , I Always mix and add something or other to make it perfect lip smacker . I can bet you will love all the recipes once you will actually try them, I would love to know your alterations too (if any) please do feel free to comment here.
My Other Fun Blog(S)
- 10 Minute recipes (8)
- 100% Veg (17)
- almond Cookies (2)
- Bavrages (1)
- Beverages (2)
- Bitter Gourd (1)
- Cheese Recipies (6)
- Chick pea (1)
- CHOLEY BHATUREY (1)
- CONTINENTAL (2)
- Cottage Cheese (1)
- Dhokla (2)
- Dips (1)
- Fasting Food (1)
- FRIED FOOD (3)
- Fruits basket (1)
- How To.. (5)
- Indian Dish (1)
- Indian Sweets (2)
- Julie and Julia (1)
- Karela (1)
- KIDS FAVORITE (3)
- Kids favorites (11)
- Kitchen Secrets (7)
- Lemonade (1)
- lunch (1)
- Main Course (6)
- Mango Drink (1)
- Milk (2)
- Mithai (2)
- Navratra recipe (3)
- No Onion Garlic Recipies (11)
- Non Alcohol (1)
- Paneer (3)
- party snacks (8)
- Peanuts (1)
- POTATO (2)
- Punjabi Dish (2)
- Quick Fix. (1)
- Rice (1)
- Sandwich (1)
- Snacks (8)
- Spice Dishes (3)
- STARTER (2)
- Sugar Recipe (1)
- Table Decoration (1)
- Table Manner (2)
- TAMARIND (1)
- TAMARIND PULP (1)
- Tea making (1)
- Traditional dessert . (1)
- Winter Remedy (1)